Wednesday, January 5, 2011
My Holiday
Don't go anywhere, no T.V. My holiday was really boring. I didn't go anywhere except staying at home and do nothing...because I was in my new house. Then something surprised me, a whole cat jumping on my head because a dog is chasing him, that was disgusting. The thing that made my heart tender was my computer is broken, it was a unlucky day. When I went to my cousin house, I had to say :"WOW" because his room is super duper messy! What a boring holiday, do you think so?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
My Holiday
Don't go anywhere, no T.V. My holiday was really boring. I didn't go anywhere except staying at home and do nothing...because I was in my new house. Then something surprised me, a whole cat jumping on my head because a dog is chasing him, that was disgusting. The thing that made my heart tender was my computer is broken, it was a unlucky day. When I went to my cousin house, I had to say :"WOW" because his room is super duper messy! What a boring holiday, do you think so?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Uhhhhhh. Yes?
ReplyDelete