Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Electronic VS Paper

Electronic: Internet contains picture and information which give us more trust to see the real thing happening, but it also contains photo shop programs which people can change the picture so I prefer newspaper.

Paper: Newspaper also contains picture and information, but the picture is black and white so it hard to see. The newspaper usually contains real and helpful information so I usually read newspaper for informations.


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, February 7, 2011

Electronic VS Paper

Electronic: Internet contains picture and information which give us more trust to see the real thing happening, but it also contains photo shop programs which people can change the picture so I prefer newspaper.

Paper: Newspaper also contains picture and information, but the picture is black and white so it hard to see. The newspaper usually contains real and helpful information so I usually read newspaper for informations.


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment