Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How the technology is going to improve in cars?

I think that the the car in the future can use hybrid to save the environment by reducing fossil fuel which is organic stuff that had been buried thousands of years ago. I also think that in the next 40 years, people will use more technology to make a flying car (which is invented but not popular) and also air board (also invented). I preferred to have a flying car when I'm an adult :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How the technology is going to improve in cars?

I think that the the car in the future can use hybrid to save the environment by reducing fossil fuel which is organic stuff that had been buried thousands of years ago. I also think that in the next 40 years, people will use more technology to make a flying car (which is invented but not popular) and also air board (also invented). I preferred to have a flying car when I'm an adult :))

No comments:

Post a Comment