1. Biotechnology is a technology in which helps the people to replace their broken body parts.
2. Biotechnology is benefit for people that are disabled or when their body parts get broken. The advantages of this are helping people to have the opportunity to use their broken body parts like normal people.
3. I think that it is depend on whether that person is disabled or normal. If they are disabled, it is just a normal thing that they replace their body parts. But, if that person is a normal person, which have there body parts working normally, I think that they shouldn't replace because it will be risky for their own body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, May 23, 2011
Biotechnology
1. Biotechnology is a technology in which helps the people to replace their broken body parts.
2. Biotechnology is benefit for people that are disabled or when their body parts get broken. The advantages of this are helping people to have the opportunity to use their broken body parts like normal people.
3. I think that it is depend on whether that person is disabled or normal. If they are disabled, it is just a normal thing that they replace their body parts. But, if that person is a normal person, which have there body parts working normally, I think that they shouldn't replace because it will be risky for their own body.
2. Biotechnology is benefit for people that are disabled or when their body parts get broken. The advantages of this are helping people to have the opportunity to use their broken body parts like normal people.
3. I think that it is depend on whether that person is disabled or normal. If they are disabled, it is just a normal thing that they replace their body parts. But, if that person is a normal person, which have there body parts working normally, I think that they shouldn't replace because it will be risky for their own body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment