Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012



                Dear Invisible Child Charity,
Lately, I saw a very enjoyable movie on Youtube talked about Joseph Kony. I know that Kony is doing bad things, but I still have some doubts about your information.
·         What will happen when Kony is captured?
·         Is military the best solution?
·         How big is LRA?
·         Why does it expire in the end of 2012?
·         “If we act, we will change the course of humanity”?
·         I think that your information is biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, April 17, 2012



                Dear Invisible Child Charity,
Lately, I saw a very enjoyable movie on Youtube talked about Joseph Kony. I know that Kony is doing bad things, but I still have some doubts about your information.
·         What will happen when Kony is captured?
·         Is military the best solution?
·         How big is LRA?
·         Why does it expire in the end of 2012?
·         “If we act, we will change the course of humanity”?
·         I think that your information is biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment